2016 Undergraduate Leadership Institute
KAPPA ALPHA PSI FRATERNITY, INC.
2016 UNDERGRADUATE LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE
June 4-11, 2016
The Undergraduate Leadership Institute is a highly structured and intense leadership experience designed to increase undergraduates' capacity to lead in multiple contexts - in the fraternity, on campus, and/or in their communities.
As an Undergraduate Leadership Institute participant, Brothers will:
1. Learn ways to improve his chapter
2. Network and fellowship with fraternity leaders and undergraduate brothers
3. Understand and appreciate leadership styles similar to and different from his own
4. Engage in meaningful dialogue about the concept of leadership in the 21st century
5. Develop skills related to managing one‘s "brand” and career
6. Learn about career opportunities at General Electric