The Undergraduate Leadership Institute is a highly structured and intense leadership experience designed to increase undergraduates’ capacity to lead in multiple contexts – in the fraternity, on campus, and/or in their communities.
As an Undergraduate Leadership Institute participant, Brothers will:
Learn ways to improve his chapter and fraternal leadership skills;
Network and fellowship with fraternity leaders and undergraduate brothers;
Participate in leadership development essential to personal and professional success;
Engage in meaningful dialogue about the concept of leadership in the 21st century;
Develop skills related to managing one’s “brand” and career;
Learn about career opportunities with corporate sponsors
LEAD Kappa is a highly structured and intense leadership experience designed to increase the participant’s capacity to lead in multiple contexts—in the fraternity, on campus, in their community and in corporate America. Small group discussion, large group lecture, and case study analysis will provide a rich learning environment for brothers to re-frame and reinforce their approach to leadership. Invited speakers and panelists will complement the institute by reinforcing the curriculum with practical examples based on their extensive leadership experiences and knowledge.
As a LEAD Kappa participant, you will:
- Understand and appreciate leadership styles similar to and different from your own
- Prepare for transition from college into the workforce
- Engage in meaningful dialogue about the concept of leadership in the 21st century
- Learn ways to improve your chapter
- Network and fellowship with fraternity leaders and undergraduate brothers
- Build lifelong relationships with fellow participants